Crestbridge Fiduciary, LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company, is a joint venture between Willow Street Holdco, LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company and Crestbridge Holdings US , LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company.
This Privacy Notice sets out how Crestbridge Fiduciary LLC collects and handles personally identifiable information (“personal information”) about you when you, or someone on your behalf, interacts with us in respect to the services we offer, or when you use our website.
References to “Crestbridge Fiduciary", "we”, “our”, and “us” are references to Crestbridge Fiduciary, LLC
of PO Box 1905, 255 Buffalo Way Jackson WY83001 USA which is the controller of your personal information for Crestbridge Fiduciary’s own purposes and the processor of any relevant personal information when it is contracted to provide services.
We take the privacy and security of your personal information very seriously and will only use your personal information as set out in this Privacy Notice or as we may otherwise inform you from time to time.
You can contact the us in relation to data protection and your rights by email at email@example.com or inwriting to:
Crestbridge Fiduciary, LLC
PO Box 1905
255 Buffalo Way
Jackson, WY 83001 USA
What personal information do we collect?
We collect cookies on this website, please see a copy of our cookie notice below:
"By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts."
Depending on the nature of our relationship with you, we will collect various types of personal information about you which may include some or all of the following:
· Your identification information (which may include your name, ID card and passport numbers, nationality, place and date of birth, gender, photograph and/or IP address and personal information relating to claims, court cases and convictions, politically exposed person (PEP) status, personal information available in the public domain and such other information as may be necessary for us to provide its services and to complete client due diligence process and discharge anti-money laundering programs);
· Your tax status information(which may include your tax residency, tax ID and tax status);
· Your contact information (which may include postal residential and business addresses, personal and business e-mail address and your home, business and mobile telephone numbers);
· Your family relationships(which may include your marital status, the identity of your spouse and the number of children that you have);
· Your professional and employment information (which may include your level of education and professional qualifications, your employment, employer’s name and details of directorships and other offices which you may hold);
· Financial information, sources of wealth and your assets (which may include details of your assets, sources of wealth, shareholdings and your beneficial interest in assets, your bank details and your credit history); and
· Information about you available to us through World Check. More information available at https://www.refinitiv.com/en/products/world-check-kyc-screening.
We may also collect and process personal information regarding people connected to you, either by way of professional(or other) association or by way of family relationship.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information from the following sources:
· Automatically when you visit this website;
· Personal information which you give to us, including but not limited to:
o on such other forms and documents as we may request you complete or provide in relation to the administration/management of any of our services;
o information gathered through client due diligence carried out as part of our compliance with regulatory requirements; or
o any personal information provided by way of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
· Personal information we receive from third party sources, such as:
o entities in which you or someone connected to you has an interest;
o your legal and/or financial advisors;
o other financial institutions who hold and process your personal information; and
o credit reference agencies and financial crime databases for the purposes of complying with our regulatory requirements; and
· Personal information received in the course of dealing with advisors, regulators, official authorities and service providers by whom you are employed or engaged or for whom you act.
How will we use your personal information?
We collect your information so that we can:
· Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
· Further our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party to whom your personal information is disclosed, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
· Perform a contract to which you are a party, or to take such steps, at your request, with a view to entering you into such a contract;
· Exercise, bring or defend a legal claim or to prevent and detect an unlawful act;
· Facilitate the administration of our business, clients and/or our service providers;
· Communicate with you as necessary in connection with our services;
· Monitor and record, including of telephone and electronic communications, system use and transactions, for:
o quality, business analysis, training and related purposes in order to improve service delivery and/or to monitor adherence to our internal staff policies and procedures; and
o for the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of any unlawful act (or omission to act) or in the wider public interest;
· Disclose your personal information to any bank or financial institution in providing our services;
· Enforce or defend our legal and contractual rights or those of third party service providers;
· Perform customer due diligence, source of funds information and verification data under applicable anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws and regulations;
· Work with or report to any regulatory authority (including tax authorities) with whom we are either required to co-operate or report to, or with whom we decide or deem it is appropriate to co-operate; and
· Where we have obtained your consent to processing your personal information for a specific purpose.
We may share your personal information:
· With our group companies in the US, UK and Jersey.
· With third party service providers, including, our insurers and insurance agents, banks, financial institutions or other third party lenders, IT service providers, auditors and legal professionals to facilitate our business and the services which we provide;
· Where we are subject to a legal obligation that necessitates the sharing of this information with parties such as our regulatory authorities, tax and revenue authorities, governmental departments, courts and law enforcement authorities; or
· In the context of a merger, sale or acquisition, or other change in our organizational structure.
The third party service providers to whom your personal information may be transferred are based primarily in the United States.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal information will be retained for as long as required:
· For the purposes for which the personal information was collected;
· In order to establish or defend legal rights or obligations or to satisfy any reporting or accounting obligations; and/or
· as required by data protection laws and any other applicable laws or regulatory requirements.
How do we store your personal information?
Your personal information is stored in encrypted cloud-based enterprise grade systems with geographic access restrictions and dual factor authentication requirements.
What are your data protection rights
Depending on the country or territory in which our use and storage of your personal information takes place and/or where you are you may have some or all of the following rights (although these may only be exercisable in certain circumstances) in respect of the personal information about you that we process:
· The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict use – You have the right to request that we restrict the use of your personal information, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to use – You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer personal information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
· The right to complain- You have the right to complain if you are unhappy about our handling of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the Contact Details provided above.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We regularly review this privacy notice and reserve the right to make changes without notice. This privacy notice was last updated November 2021